Enjoy an amazing range of over 50 quality wines at Glasgow Wine Festival
We have something very special to share with you. For one afternoon, under one roof, we are bringing together over 50 of our top quality wines, along with the winemakers and experts for a very unique wine experience.
The Glasgow Wine Festival
Saturday 18 October from 12pm– 5.30 pm Trades Hall, Glassford Street, Glasgow
Exclusive Advanced Ticket Offer from as little as £16.50
You don’t have to be a connoisseur, you simply have to like good wine. When you read more, we hope you’ll agree this represents cracking value – and not to be missed!
Sample over 50 top quality wines from some of the best wine making regions in the world – including Australia, France, Italy, Chile, Argentina, Lebanon, Germany and more. Served by winemakers and their representatives from the family owned and boutique vineyards who produce some of the exquisite wines in our portfolio.
Enjoy informal talks, canapés, live pianist, olive oil and Sherry tasting.
- Take your time – explore, taste and discover at your leisure – spend time on the styles of wine you prefer, and discover wines and regions you may not have tried before.
- Hear first hand from winemakers and their representatives how the wine is made – the passion, effort and expertise that goes into making quality wine – a very rare opportunity.
- Learn – drop into informal talks throughout the afternoon – topics include the art of winemaking, what to look for in a quality wine, and how to pair food and wine.
- Relax – take some time out for canapés and listen to live music from accomplished pianist Douglas Johnston.
- Olive Oils – Sample top quality olive oils and learn about their unique characteristics.
- Sherry tasting – Sherry is zooming back into the popularity charts – rediscover this classic from a selection of top quality producers.
What to expect on the day
The Glasgow Wine Festival opens from 12pm, and when you arrive you’ll be welcomed by our team. They’ll give you a festival guide which will include listings and notes on all the wine available to taste and enjoy – with space for your own notes. The guide will also tell you the times of the informal talks throughout the afternoon.
The afternoon is yours – take your time to sample the atmosphere of the Trades Hall, sample the wines, chat to winemakers and their representatives. Take time out for some canape’s, or listen to some of the informal talks.
You can order on the day – and we’ll be offering discounts and deals on the wines you choose.
We hope you agree this is a very tempting afternoon – but you will need to act quickly to secure your tickets.
How to book
We are offering very attractive advance discounts to customers and followers – Full price tickets are £40 but for a limited period you can pre-order for as little as £16.50.
You can book online by using the voucher codes below. Or if you prefer, call our customer service team during office hours, Mon-Fri on 0141 944 3917.
For single tickets, price is just £19 – use voucher code winefest14.
For 2 – 5 tickets the ticket price is just £18 per person – use voucher code winefest214.
For larger groups (6 and more) the ticket price is just £16.50 per person – use voucher code winefest614.
This is a strictly limited offer – so take advantage now.